PureLink is excited to announce the addition of the industry's first 4K60 IP video system to its innovative line of PureStream IP Video Solutions. The VIP-300H-U Ultra HD/4K HDMI & USB/KM distribution system allows users to easily manage media distribution and matrix switching over IP. The VIP-300H-U offers the only IP video solution that can transport 4K signals across both CAT and Fiber networks. The VIP-300H-U also features a built-in video wall processor allowing easy setup of displays up to an 8x8 configuration.
Together with the VIP-NET purpose-designed network switches and intuitive VPX IP Video Management software, the VIP-300H-U combines powerful connectivity, simplified integration, and more features to optimize reliability and flexiblity than any other IP Video system on the market. From point-to-point extension to large-scale matrix switching systems, the VIP Series continues to lead in A/V and IT convergence.
Key Features:• Supports 4K@60Hz and HDCP 2.2
• PoE – power encoders/decoders from 802.3af PoE network switches
• Ultra-low latency
• Proprietary PureStreamX Ultra codec
• Gigabit Ethernet connection
• Fiber SFP+ slot for optional modules
• Built-in video wall configurator (up to 8x8 displays)
• USB 2.0 (Keyboard/Mouse)
• Bi-directional RS232 and IR control
• Digital and analog audio insertion
• Compatible with VPX IP Video Management Software with browser
• Easily manage point-to-point HDMI extension (up to 390 ft.),
distribution, and matrix switching systems