New HDTools™ Ultra HD/4K HDMI Switcher Now Shipping
The UHDS-41R 4x1 HDMI Switcher Provides Both HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliance
What's in Your A/V Toolkit? The UHDS-41R 4x1 HDMI 2.0 Switcher, PureLink's newest addition to its HDTools™ line of Ultra HD/4K signal distribution solutions, is now available and shipping. The UHDS-41R offers reliable distribution of up to four HDMI sources to a single display - all with Ultra HD 4K/60 support and easy operation with advanced features including:
• Support for resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4 color spacing)
• HDCP 2.2 compliance
• Auto-switching mode - automatic input switching by signal
• ARC (Audio Return Channel) - allows ARC-enabled TVs to transmit
audio back to an A/V receiver
• Convenient operation via manual toggle buttons, IR remote, and
• Auto-EDID management
• DVI and Displayport input compatibiilty (with adapters)
Ideal for small conferencing and home theater applications, the UHDS-41R is fully 3D compatible and delivers a simple and effective multi-input A/V switching solution. The UHDS-41R complements our existing HDTools™ product line, which includes a variety of UHD/4K integrated matrix switchers, modular and rack-mounted extenders, converters, emulators, testers, distribution amplifiers and more.
To learn more about PureLink's comprehensive line of HDTools™ signal distribution and management solutions, please contact our Sales & Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.